Non Surgical 8 Point Face Lift
As we age we lose elasticity in our skin and gravity takes its toll on the face, drawing the skin downwards and ageing us considerably. Skin sags and thins as we get older, affecting us all in different ways and typically more so for women.
The ‘8 Point Face lift’ uses Dermal Fillers and Wrinkle relaxing Injections to enhance, lift and re contour the face for a total rejuvenating effect.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
- looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
- enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
- also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
- gives a general brightening effect
- reduces dark circles or under-eye hollows
- offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
- helps skin look younger for longer
HOW DOES 8 POINT FACE LIFT WORKS?
Dermal fillers help to diminish the signs of ageing and rehydrate the skin through a simple injection. Dermal filler injections are smooth consistency gels which are injected to restore volume, soften deep and fine lines and redefine facial shape to help your skin get back its natural shape and appearance.
Facial fillers are quick and easy. During the treatment, lidocaine, a local anaesthetic within the dermal filler gel, helps make the treatment comfortable and reduce any discomfort. After treatment, an immediate improvement in skin texture, colour and volume can be seen straight away.
8 POINT FACE LIFT COSTS?
The 8 Point face lift costs from £1200